iOS 10 is, at long last here and is being downloaded by scores of users across the world. Packed full of neat features, it is one of the biggest iOS downloads in many years and, already, it has been updated to iOS 10.0.2 download [ext link]. While many people will update because they want to, others will be forced to because it is the only way to fix a bug that is plaguing their iOS device. For a lot of users, updating means saying goodbye to a jailbreak until a new one is released and, while we can’t say when that will be, we do have high hopes for an iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak [ext link] in the near future.
Image : Mojo Installer iOS 10.0.2
One thing that losing your jailbreak does mean is that you will no longer be able to download and install modifications and apps that add extra features to your iOS device. Or at least that would have been the case if we didn’t have Mojo to turn to. Mojo app installer is a popular method of downloading some modifications to stock iOS apps and aa few third party ones, like the popular screen recorder app, iRec. As well as being given support for iOS 10.0.2, you do not need to jailbreak to install it. Here’s how to do it :
Download Mojo on iOS 10.0.2 :
This method is supported on all 32 bit and 64 bit devices running iOS 10.0.2 firmware.
Method 1 : No Computer
- Launch Safari from the home screen of your iOS device
- Tap on the address bar and type in mojoinstaller.org
- Wait for the page to load and then tap the large UP arrow – top or bottom of your screen
- Now you need to choose where to save the icon to so tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name the app icon Mojo and tap on Add
- Close Safari down and look for the Mojo app icon on your home screen
Video: This video shows you the above steps
Fixing Mojo Errors on iOS 10.0.2 :
Most people will find the process smooth going some will be faced with a Profile Installation Failed error. If you are one of those, click on the given link to find the steps for fixing it. You can also easily Delete Mojo should you have any trouble with it or decide you no longer want it.
How to Use Mojo Installer on iOS 10.0.2 :
Using Mojo is quite easy :
- Open up Mojo and follow the steps in the given link to install new sources .
- Search for and download whatever apps you want
If you run into trouble running an app after downloading, you need to fix a certificate error. To do this:
- Open Settings > General > Profile
- Click the Trust button beside any app that is causing a problem
- All of the apps will now work properly
Will you use Mojo Installer as an alternative while we wait for an iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak ? Follow us on Facebook for access to all the latest news and tutorials .