After many months of waiting, iOS 10 was released on September 13th, followed closely by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. With all the new features Apple included in the new firmware, it has proved to be extremely popular, being downloaded by millions of people. Since its release, a few bugs have surfaced, as they usually do with major releases and Apple has responded with no less than three updates, bringing us to iOS 10.0.3 download [ext link]. Anyone who updates to any of these releases will be stuck without a jailbreak and, although we hope to see one in the near future, in the meantime, we are left without a way to modify our iOS devices.
Image : Mojo Installer iOS 10.0.3
Not everybody is interested in jailbreaking but still want to modify their devices in some small way and those that are used to going to Cydia for all their requirements are looking for an alternative. That comes in the form of Mojo, an app installer [read about ] that allows us to add modifications to some of the iOS stock apps, iOS app store apps and to download a few third party apps that would otherwise only be available through Cydia [ext link]. Now updated to support iOS 10.0.3, Mojo can be installed without the need to jailbreak first.
How to Download Mojo on iOS 10.0.3 :
There are two ways to get Mojo on your iOS device and both support the 32-bit and 64-bit iOS device:
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to mojoinstaller.org
- When our specially designed web page has loaded up, tap on the UP arrow [ it will be at the very top or the very bottom of the screen ]
- A new screen will pop up, choose Add to Home Screen from the options listed on it
- Now you will be asked to name the app icon – call it Mojo and tap on Add
- Close down Safari and you will see the Mojo app icon on your home screen
Video: The video below shows you these steps
How to Fix errors on Mojo :
While most of you will be able to install and use Mojo without any trouble, a few users have reported a Profile Installation Failed error. Click the given link to find out how to fix this error. If you find that you no longer want Mojo on your iOS device or need to get rid of it for any reason, you can follow the steps in the linked article to Delete Mojo.
How to Use Mojo Installer on iOS 10.0.3 :
It easy to use Mojo Installer :
- Open Mojo and install new sources by following the guide in the given link
- Now you can search for whatever app or modification you want and download them
If you find that an app won’t run after installation, it will be a certificate error. To fix this:
- On your iOS device, open Settings > General > Profile
- Look for the app that is not running and click the Trust button beside it.
- It will now run properly
Let us know what you think of Mojo Installer for iOS 10.0.3. Will you use it or would you prefer to wait for an iOS 10.0.3 jailbreak [ext link] ? Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one.