iOS 10 has not been the best of iOS versions for the jailbreak community, given that it is one of the more popular overall. Jailbreaks have been few and far between and the only provider we have so far is Luca Todesco, giving us Yalu Jailbreak [ext link]. unfortunately for many, this is limited in who can use it and that leaves a large majority of iOS user without any access to Cydia and to all their favorite paid content for free.
Image : Mojo Installer iOS 10.3.2
With iOS 10.3.2 download [ext link] now released, that isn’t looking likely to change any time soon so we have been looking around for other ways. Cydia gave us access to hundreds of tweaks and apps, including the likes of vShare and Install0us, both of which let us download unlimited paid content for free. Today, we have Mojo Installer, fully updated to support iOS 10.3.2 and giving us back that access, along with a few of the best tweaks from Cydia as well. The best part is, there is no requirement to jailbreak to enjoy Mojo Installer.
Download Mojo Installer on iOS 10.3.2 :
This is an easy method to downloading Mojo Installer on your iOS 10.3.2 device. This will only work through Safari browser:
- Launch the Safari browser from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- Now go to mojoinstaller.org
- Wait until the webpage has fully loaded and then tap the UP arrow [ iPad users will find it at the top right of the screen and iPhone users will find it at the bottom center ]
- When the new options load on the screen, select Add to Home Screen
- Now you can type Mojo in the box to name the icon and then tap the Add
- Close Safari and look for the Mojo icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this to see these steps
Using Mojo Installer on iOS 10.3.2
Mojo is dead simple to use :
- Double tap the icon to open the app
- Locate the tweak or app that you want and tap to install it
- Follow the onscreen instructions for downloading and installing
- If you can’t find what you want, simply add more sources for more choice
Fixing Mojo Errors :
If you are unlucky enough to come across an error it will be one of the following. Click the links for more information on how to fix them.
If you find that an app you installed doesn’t run, open Settings > General > Profile, find the app certificate and click Trust.
Let us know what you think of Mojo and stay up to date by following us on Facebook .