Jailbreaks are a little thin on the ground at the moment and some avid jailbreakers are starting to miss their jailbreak tweaks, the modifications they add to their iOS devices. Some people don’t actually want to jailbreak but are still looking for some extra features, a few things that would be great features on the iPhone or iPad but that Apple just won’t give us on the stock iOS. Well, we may just have found the solution for you, in an app installer called Mojo.
Image : Mojo Installer iOS 9.3.5
Mojo offers a similar experience to jailbreaking, just not quite as in-depth. It is, however, more than what the stock iOS offers and includes a number of apps and tweaks that you simply can’t get in the iOS app store. You can find out more about Mojo in this article and when you are ready to install it, here are the steps to do so.
How to Install Mojo on iOS 9.3.5 :
There are two ways to do this , the easier Safari methods and the more advanced method using iOS configuration profile.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Open one of these two links – mojoinstaller.org
- When the page has loaded up, look for the big UP arrow – iPhone users will find it at the bottom of the screen and iPad users will see it at the top right. Tap on the arrow
- On the next page of options, choose Add to Home Screen
- Name your app Mojo and tap on Add
- Shut Safari down and you will see the icon on your home screen
Video : See the steps in this video
Method 2 : Advanced Method
- Open Safari
- Open this [ link ]
- Here you will find lots of information about Mojo and you will also see a link that says Install Directly From Your iOS Device – this is the link that will install the Mojo Configuration profile on to your iOS device so click on it
- Another page will open giving you all the information and steps to follow to build a custom profile and then install it so click on Build Custom Profile
- This opens the Settings app on your iOS 9.3.5 device, on a page for Install Profile so click the Install You may need to enter your passcode
- This takes you to Safar, where you should click on Install Mojo
- Confirmation box will come up, click on Install
- Once again, you will find yourself back in your Settings app, at the Install Profile page so click on Install
- Tap Next and then Install on the warning window
- Click Install on the next page and then on done
You will now be able to see Mojo on your home screen. Don’t worry if these instructions seem a little confusing. As soon as you start, they will make sense; just make sure you follow each step carefully. When Mojo is installed, tap on the icon and start exploring. You may need to add a couple of repositories to find more apps, instructions on how to do that can be found in the link.
Errors and Fixes :
There are two errors that you may be unlucky enough to come across – the first will be an app that won’t run after installation. If this happens, it is a problem with the certificate but it is easily fixed. Just go to Settings > General > Profile and locate the app that won’t run – click on Trust and it will work
The second error that you might come up against is a Profile Installation Failed error. Just click on the link to find out how to solve this in a couple of easy steps.
Will you be using Mojo ? For up to date news on the next Mojo Installer , follow us on Facebook.