Jailbreaking has always been the only way to get your iOS device working as you want it to, using any number of apps, tweaks, and modifications found in Cydia. However, jailbreaks are a little thin on the ground right now, the last one being for iOS 9.1 and many people are missing their tweaks. Mojo could be the solution while we wait for the next jailbreak and for those who don’t want to jailbreak their devices. Mojo is an App Installer that allows you to install a number of apps with extra features that Apple don’t give you in the stock iOS apps.
Image : All About Mojo Installer
Mojo Installer Features :
There are lots of reasons for using Mojo, not least the fact that you don’t need to jailbreak to do it:
- It may not be the easiest of apps to install but the instructions are simple to follow
- Mojo is user-friendly; all you need to do is find the app you want to download
- You do not need to have any in-depth technical knowledge nor do you need to know how to code to use Mojo
- Mojo will run without a Wi-Fi connection
- There are several packages available, depending on what you want. The integrated Quick Search tool will help you to find the one you want
- A Package History feature allows you to track every package that you have downloaded
- Mojo is available in 5 separate languages
- You are not limited to Mojo for downloading your packages or apps, you can use any host
- If you decide not to use it anymore, deleting Mojo is easy
While Mojo works very well on devices that have not been jailbroken, you shouldn’t expect to get the same kind of depth to the apps that you download. Cydia provides a huge number of benefits, not least the fact that the tweaks can dig deep into the iOS, providing you with more diversity in terms of benefits. However, Mojo app installer is a decent alternative when there is no jailbreak available.
Downloading Mojo Installer :
In order to successfully Download Mojo Installer , you must go to the Mojo Download page and download Mojo Installer directly from there using the available methods. We have full step by step instructions for you here and, once downloaded, you can begin to search for and download the apps that you want. There are a few features in Mojo that the iOS app store does not have, including a number of different repositories, each of which holds content, similar to Cydia. You can use Mojo to download things like the ever-popular game emulators, screen recorders and much more besides, without having to jailbreak.
Is Mojo something you would use in between jailbreaks ? Follow us on Facebook for more up to the minute news.