While Apple provides a whole host of great features with each iOS version, many users still find themselves jailbreaking to get the functionality and features that they really want. Android users don’t get that option as their devices cannot be jailbroken. That means that, although Android does offer more choice and freedom than iOS, their users are still missing out on quite a bit. But not anymore, thanks to a new app called Mojo, an app installer that offers some app and tweaks from third party developers that can be used to modify stock Android apps.
Image : Mojo Installer for Android Download
Mojo Installer Features :
Apart from the fact that no jailbreak is required for Mojo, making it ideal for Android users, there are loads of features that you can take advantage of:
- The installation instructions are easy to follow
- Mojo is user-friendly; all you have to do is search for the tweak you want
- No coding background is needed nor is it necessary to be particularly technical-minded
- You don’t need a WiFi connection for Mojo to run
- Mojo contains several different packages for you to choose from
- Make use of the integrated Quick Search feature to find your app and tweaks quickly
- Keep an eye on what you download with the Package History feature
- Add sources to get more tweaks and apps
- Mojo comes in 5 different language
- You can use any host to download packages and apps; you are not limited to Mojo
- Mojo not for you ? Deleting Mojo is easy
Android users shouldn’t expect Mojo to give them the same depth of functionality that Cydia provide iOS users. That said, it’s a nice easy app to use and is a decent alternative for those who are not able to apply a jailbreak to their devices.
How to Install Mojo on Android :
- On your Android device, open the Settings app
- Locate and click on Security
- Look for the option that says Unknown Source Options
- Click the box beside it – note that, if you don’t do this step, you will not be able to download the Mojo APK onto your device and that means you won’t be able to install the Mojo app
- Download Mojo Installer APK onto your Android smartphone or tablet
- Find the file on your Android device and double click it for the installation to begin
- Wait for the installation to be completed before you do anything else .
- You can now enjoy access to a number of tweaks and apps that you can use to modify stock Android apps and experience something of what iOS users get with a jailbreak.
Do let us know what you think of Mojo for Android and, to get direct access to more of these tutorials and tips, follow us on Facebook .