The act of jailbreaking has long been the best way to get your smartphone to do what you want it to do, with the use of apps and tweaks from the jailbreak store, Cydia [ext link]. However, Android users can’t do this and, as such, they are missing out on quite a bit of fun, functionality, and features. At least, they were until now. With the help of an app called Mojo, even Android users can take advantage of a number of tweaks that will modify stock Android apps to give you that little bit extra.
Image : Mojo Installer APK Download for Android
Mojo Installer APK Features :
- Mojo may not be the easiest of apps to install but it is well worth it and the instructions are easy to follow
- It is very user-friendly
- You need no technical knowledge and you certainly don’t need to know how to code
- Mojo installer will run on your Android device without the need for a Wi-Fi connection
- Mojo contains several different packages with something for everyone
- It has an integrated Quick Search feature that lets you quickly find the app you want
- You can track your downloads with the Package History feature
- Mojo comes in 5 different languages
- You can use any host for downloading packages onto your Android phone, not just iOS.
- Deleting Mojo it is dead simple
Mojo won’t give Android users the same depth of function that Cydia provides to jailbreakers on iOS but it is a decent alternative for those that can’t jailbreak. Downloading Mojo it is a little bit fiddly but is not difficult, provided you follow our instructions properly:
How to Install Mojo on Android
To get Mojo onto your Android device you will need to download the Mojo APK. If you are not aware of what an APK is, it is an application package file and is the only way to get some files onto an Android device. An APK is generally based on a JAR file format and is downloaded as a zipped file. You can download these easily onto your Android device using email if you want – just download the APK onto your computer, attach the file to an email and send it to yourself. Then you simply open your email on your Android device and download the file. Here’s how to download and install Mojo on Android:
- Open the Setting app on your Android device
- Tap Security
- Look for the option that says Unknown Source Options and tap the box beside it – if you don’t do this step, you will be unable to download the APK onto your Android device
- Download the Mojo APK [file]
- Locate the downloaded file on your device and double click on it to install
- Wait for the installation to complete before you do anything else on your device
- That’s it. Once Mojo has been installed on your Android device you can explore and download tweaks to your heart content. You can also add sources to Mojo to give you more choice.
Is Mojo something that you would download on your Android device ? For more tips like this one, follow us on Facebook.