GBA4iOS was, without a doubt, one of the most popular of all the games emulators but, following the release of iOS 8.1, it was pretty much killed off. While the developer attempted to keep it going, he has finally ceased support for it and shut it down. There is no need to be disappointed though the same developer has been working hard on a replacement and is pleased to give us Delta Emulator.
Image : Delta Emulator Download Tutorial
Delta Emulator provides support for the following consoles:
- Nintendo 64
- Super Nintendo
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
We are assured that more are going to be added as time goes by but these 4 cover a good majority of the games that people will want to play. While we wait for more to be added, here’s how to download Delta Emulator [ext link] onto your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Image : Delta Emulator
Supported Devices :
Delta Emulator will work on the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
Download Delta Emulator :
- Tap the icon for Safari browser on your iOS device
- Tap on the address bar and type deltaemulator.org
- You will now see our mobile website where you will find an UP arrow; look at the bottom center or the top right corner of the screen
- Along the bottom of your screen, you will see some options , click on the one that says Add to Home Screen
- A new screen will appear asking you to name the icon , type Delta into the box and tap the Add button in the top right corner of the screen
- When the process has finished, you can close Safari browser down and you should see the Delta app icon on your home screen
Video: This is a walkthrough of the above steps
In the absence of a new jailbreak and for those who really have no wish to jailbreak, perhaps through concerns of safety, Delta Emulator is an excellent alternative. Indeed, many of you may choose to use it rather than downloading an alternative like Mojo Installer when we have an updated version.
If you are not happy with Delta Emulator or there is a problem with it, just follow the simple instructions in the tutorial below to Delete Delta Emulator [ext link] from your iOS device.
For more of the latest news and updates, you can follow us on Facebook for instant news .