With iOS 10 proving something of a disappointment for jailbreaks, the entire community is keeping its fingers crossed for iOS 11 download [ext link]. Packed with features and changes, it isn’t clear yet what the latest firmware will hold in store for jailbreakers but, while the developers do their work, we turn our attention to those who can’t jailbreak their iOS devices.
Image : Mojo Installer iOS 11 Download
Yalu Jailbreak [ext link] is a limited utility that only works on a handful of devices and that has left a lot of users with no jailbreak, no Cydia and no ability to download paid and premium content for free. We don’t know if that will change with the iOS 11 jailbreak [ext link] but while we wait to find out, we have found Mojo Installer. This is an app installer, fully updated to support iOS 11, that provides us with some Cydia tweaks and that all-important paid content for free, all without a jailbreak. Here’s how to download and use Mojo Installer.
How to Download Mojo Installer iOS 11 :
Please be aware that this is only going to work using Safari browser on your device:
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Type mojoinstaller.org in the address bar and tap Go
- Now tap the UP arrow on the webpage , top or bottom of the screen
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the choices on the bottom of your screen
- In the box provided, type in Mojo to name the new app icon. Tap on Add and close Safari
- The new Mojo icon is on your home screen
Video: Watch to see these steps
How to Use Mojo Installer on iOS 11 :
Mojo is one of the easiest app installers of its kind to use. Once you have downloaded it:
- Locate the icon and double tap to open it
- Search for the tweak or the app you want and tap on it to download it
- A user-friendly app, Mojo provides clear on-screen instructions for downloading and installing tweaks and apps
- For more choice, add new sources, just like you do in Cydia
How to Fix Mojo Errors :
Errors are rare on Mojo but there are a couple of common ones that you may see. The following links provide full details on how to fix these errors:
To fix an app that won’t run, open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Click Trust beside the relevant app certificate
What do you think of Mojo Installer ? Will you use it ? For more updates on the iOS 11 jailbreak, follow us on Facebook.