Not long ago, Apple released iOS 9.3.3 beta 1 to the developers and to those who are registered on the public beta testing program. Within a couple of hours, Italian developer Luca Todesco was showing us a photo of an iPod Touch jailbroken on the beta firmware. However, he has no intentions of letting the public use his jailbreak; he just wanted to show that it could be done. We haven’t heard a thing from either Taig or Pangu. Those of you who are testing out the iOS 9.3.3 beta [at the time of writing this article] can try something else – it’s called Mojo Installer.
Image : Mojo Installer iOS 9.3.3 Download
Mojo is an app installer and it provides similar functions to Cydia in that you can download and install external tweaks and apps to modify the stock iOS firmware. It will work on the iOS 9.3.3 beta so give it a go and see how you get on with it.
How to Install Mojo on iOS 9.3.3 :
There are three ways to get Mojo Installer on your iPhone and iPad. All these methods are listed below. Please note that Method 2 is in beta version right now .
Method 1 : Safari Method for Mojo 9.3.3
This is for people who do not have any experience at doing this kind of thing
- Open Safari
- Go to mojoapp.org or mojoinstaller.org
- When the page loads, iPad users head to the top and iPhone users to the bottom and tap on the Up arrow
- On the next screen, select Add to Home Screen
- Give the app a name and tap on Add
- If you close down Safari, you will see the icon on your home screen
Video: the video below demonstrates this method
Method 2 : Mojo Installer PC – Mac
Mojo Installer for Windows and Mac OS is currently under development and is available via closed beta testing for developers. To be a beta tester, you can Subscribe to our Facebook page where we occasionally give away Developers slots , allowing Pro Mojo users the opportunity try and test out the new Mojo Installer for Mac and PC.
Method 3 : Mobile Configuration Profile Installation
This one is for users having a bit more in-depth knowledge about iOS.
- Launch Safari and open this[ link ] to get the Mojo Configuration Profile installed on your device
- When the page loads, click on Install Directly from Your Device
- A new page will open, click on Build Custom Profile – do take the time to read the information on the page first
- Your Settings app will open automatically on the Install Profile page so click the Install button, followed by your passcode if asked for it
- Now you will be sent back to Safari so click on Install Mojo and then on Install on the confirmation page
- You will be redirected to the Profile page in Settings again, tap on Install
- Tap Next followed by Install on the warning screen
- Click Install again on the net page, followed by Done
That is it. If you follow these steps exactly, you will soon have Mojo app installed on your device and you can begin to add Mojo Sources and download your tweaks and apps.
Fixing Mojo Installer Errors :
You may find yourself stumbling over a couple of minor errors but don’t panic because these are easy enough to get around. First, if an app fails to run after installation from Mojo, go to Settings > General > Profile and click on Trust beside the app in the list. Second, if you get a Profile Installation Failed error, go to the linked article to find tips on fixing it.
Let us know how you get on running Mojo on the iOS 9.3.3 firmware.Follow us on Facebook for more tips like this one