Social media apps are among some of the most popular in the world and top of the list is the social messaging app, WhatsApp. Already feature-rich, WhatsApp is used by millions of people but it does still have some limitations. For example, once you have installed the app, there is no way to customize it and you can’t add any extra features to it; you are limited to those included with the app. Now though, we have WhatsApp++, a modified version of the app that provides you with so many more features you will wonder how you ever did without them and why the official app doesn’t include them.
Image : WhatsApp++ Download Tutorial
Before we tell you how to download WhatsApp++, have a look at what it offers:
WhatsApp++ Features :
- Disable Delivery and Read receipts so senders can’t track whether you got or read their messages
- Hide your online status
- Hide your Last Seen status
- Lock and unlock WhatsApp++ using your passcode or Touch ID
- Share as much media as you want at any time
- No need to crop your profile picture; add a full one
- Change the text and color of WhatsApp++
- Record audio with a single tap; no need for a long press and hold
- No jailbreak needed
How to Download WhatsApp++ :
To download WhatsApp++ you must first download Mojo Installer. This is simple enough to do and, although neither Mojo nor WhatsApp++ can be found in the iOS app store, they are safe to use.
- Download Mojo Installer using the guide in the given link. Full tutorial provided.
- Launch Mojo from your home screen
- Type WhatsApp++ into the search bar and wait for the results
- Tap on WhatsApp++ in the results list to install it , directions are given on the screen
- When WhatsApp++ has finished installing, you can use it in the same way as the official app but with more features.
How to Fix WhatsApp++ Errors :
For most people, WhatsApp++ will be trouble free but first time users are more likely to experience an issue with WhatsApp++ not working. This is simple to fix:
- Open Settings on your iOS device and go to General > Profile & Device Management
- Tap the WhatsApp++ profile and then tap on Trust
- Close Settings and try again; WhatsApp++ will now work
Go ahead, give WhatsApp++ a try and tell us how you get on with it. You can follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks and all the latest updates.